Thursday, October 08, 2009

Banner week

Well Lachlan officially moved into his "big boy" bed on Monday and suprisingly has done a great job staying there. I guess I just can't believe he is old enough to be in a "big boy" bed. I guess that means that in a few weeks Silas will be moving into the crib. Wow how time flies!


A few shots
One from him in his crib way back when...

and one from a few nights ago in his big boy bed...






On another note. Silas has really become a smiley boy. I love watching him grow and change but this week its been amazing to see how often he smiles. So needless to say this week has been great.




Oh yeah and Lachlan helped himself to some peanut butter today. Silly boy!




1 comment:

Kurt and Michelle said...

I love that you're updating your blog! Now that I live SO far away...I get to see your men every day if I want :) I love those little men of yours!!!!